When a disease enters its final or worst stage, then it is the time for the diseased person to get the necessary treatment. This should be done if the diseased person desperately wants to get rid of the difficulties or problems that a patient faces due to the disease. The process of treating a disease like coronary artery involves a little bit of risk. However, treatment procedure focuses a lot on reducing the risk of major threats like stroke or heart attack.
Following points should always be kept in mind when getting through the treatment for coronary artery :-
- Patient should always consult the doctor, and then take few doses of aspirin. This will minimize the chances of stroke or other severe attacks.
- One should start consuming medicines if he or she cannot control the level of cholesterol or high BP problems by themselves. This can minimize the chances of any deadly attacks, and it can also enable a person to manage these situations.
- If a patient struggles a lot in doing regular activities, then that person should immediately start using the medicines consulted by the doctor.
- There are some situations when these medicines also do not work to reduce the chest pain. In these situations, the doctors suggest a lot of procedures that can help minimizing their chest pain to a certain extent.
- An alternative way to open the arteries is the Angioplasty. This is the procedure that can be done without placing the stent. Some patients may also require a surgery on the bypass graft for coronary artery.
- Patients should get rid of their habits of smoking. They should consume healthy food throughout the day. One can also do exercises on a regular basis.
Certain things are there that can always cause a little bit of concern for a patient. Questions that can frequently strike the user’s mind include :-
- Will my condition notice any improvement after getting done with the coronary stenosis treatment?
- Can this treatment prevent me from severe attacks like stroke or a heart attack?
- Will this treatment be able to make me live longer than expected?
- Are there any risks involved in getting the coronary stenosis treatment?
Coronary Artery Treatment procedure
1. Initial treatment – A person who suffers from a disease like coronary artery might notice changes in the way of living. However, these changes are not just enough to alert a person. The patient can feel the need of taking medicines, but he or she should consult the doctor or a therapist before taking one. Maintain a proper schedule for taking medicines. This will certainly help a patient in avoiding risks of stroke or a heart attack in the mere future.
2. Changes in the lifestyle – Doctor very early asks the patient to make necessary or relevant changes in his or her way of living. Changes include the exclusion of activities like drinking and smoking. Some changes should also be made in the diet, and patient should start doing regular exercises.